New website launched
Welcome to my new website! Truth be told, this design was active on /domains, but I’ve decided to make this my primary theme and voila! Everything is now under the same roof. The eBook page had it’s own separate design, which wasn’t working well. On top of that, my blog theme fell apart after an update. Months went by, life happens, and I decided to build a website to highlight my four letter .com domain portfolio. I tried fixing this mess with a new home page, but it was soon obvious that something had to be changed.
So, finally, I’ve moved everything under a single website. Here’s the rundown on what’s happening here on my personal website.
1. My domain portfolio
Let’s get one thing out of the way immediately, I am not a domain investor or a domain broker. I own a few domains, and I would be glad to sell them, but that’s about it. You probably shouldn’t waste your time in offering me your domain name! Unless it’s a great domain that contains a good keyword, and preferably .com for below $1000. Since that’s not going to happen, let’s at least not waste time. On the other hand, if you are interested in buying one of my domain names here’s my portfolio.
Here are some of my domain names – FOR SALE
2. My blog
I’ve been a blogger for more than a decade. Lately, and finally, I might add, I’ve started to generate some income with my blogging. But, on this blog here, I mostly just write about topics I am passionate about, without any serious monetization. Sometimes I just get inspired and I have this urge to blurb something out. Sometimes these posts are really good (according to my friends and acquaintances). You can access the blog here.
Here are some of the more popular blog posts.
- [Personal development] Find your rock
- [Personal development] 3 golden rules that have the power to change your life
- [Domain names] Why people fail to renew their domain names on time
- [Personal finance] A single sentence improved my financial destiny
- [Productivity] Productivity tip: How I beat email and got my life back #inboxzero
- [Startups] The post about entrepreneurs that was never supposed to be published
- [Startups] The story behind pitching Dave McClure and getting into 500 startups. From Croatia.
- [Interview] Joel Gascoigne is focused on the lean startup approach and customer happiness.
And the “not quite there” list:
- [Personal development] I’ve been tracking my time for 18 months, and here’s what I learned
- [Personal finance] Impact of personal finances on your startup
- [Startups] Follow these 5 steps to connect with any keynote speaker superstar
- [Startups] 3 Easy Tricks how to Beat Fear of Public Speaking
Now you have a better idea of what I am writing about, speaking of…
3. My eBook
Once upon a time, I wrote a blog post that had 10,000 hits in a single day. This post ended up being translated into 6 different languages. Some couple of years later I published an eBook on that same topic. You can read more about the ebook, and (hint-hint) possibly buy it here.
4. Advertising services
Since I am big on big on buying and managing websites (the ones I own), I ended up building a small network of websites. This network gets almost half a million unique visitors during the month. In case you need some outreach for your new product or company, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’ll be honest, I don’t do this proactively, but it’s not going to hurt me if I mention it here either!
That’s it for this intro post! In short, domain names, blogging, ebook and advertising! Other than that, I might get into some topics I am passionate about during one of my blogging sessions, but that’s pretty much it!